We cooperate with industry organisations, governmental authorities, and international task groups to exchange knowledge and influence the development of regulations and innovations on the financial market.
Last reviewed: 2020-03-18
FI and the Innovation Center collaborate with other industry organisations and governmental authorities to exchange knowledge and influence the development of innovations on the financial market that enhance FI's assignment.
Established cooperation for innovation-related matters:
- Sveriges Riksbank
- Swedish Post and Telecom Authority
- Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- Swedish Fintech Association
International task groups in which FI's Innovation Center is a member:
- European Banking Authority (EBA)
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
- European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- European Forum for Innovation Facilitators (EFIF)
- International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)