There are four conditions for appointing a rapporteur that must be met:
- You need to have the role of Company Administrator, which is automatically assigned when you are added as a representative in the company registration process.
- The person who will be the rapporteur must register an account in our portal to which the authorisation can be linked.
- You must know the email address this person has used to create their account.
- The company must be registered in the system (either retrieved or created there) in order to link it to the authorisation.
Once the company is registered and the role of Company Administrator is assigned in the Reporting Portal, you can appoint one or several rapporteurs. These rapporteurs are then authorised to report for your company. You can also remove a person's authorisation to be a rapporteur.
A signatory of a Swedish company will automatically be assigned the role of Signatory when:
- The signatory has registered an account.
- The company has been registered in the Reporting Portal.
- It's been updated with information from the Swedish Companies Registration Office. The update occurs five times a day at 6am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm. After one of these updates, the role will be assigned.
To appoint a rapporteur, you need to delegate a reporting authorisation.
Delegate authorisation - Video Guide
- Log in to Authorisation Administration in the Reporting Portal
- Choose the role of Company Administrator, or Signatory
- Click 'Manage reporting authorisations'
- Choose the type of reporting that is to be delegated
- Search for the company, either by Company ID or the completed registered name
- Double click on the company
- Search for the registered email address of the person receiving the authorisation
- Check the box next to the name, click 'Add' and then 'Save and close'